Wednesday, November 7, 2007

. . . how I hate him!

. . . no, no. I don't hate anyone. At least probably no one that you know. That's just how the first Peanuts strip ends. Remember? I hope so.

At any rate, this is the inaugural post, and I thought it fitting to evoke that timeless piece of history. Not that I compare this blog to the Peanuts strip (although it will most likely run for about 50 years as well).

So in this forum, I plan to review the Peanuts specials. That's my one main goal. Since so many aren't available now except on out-of-print VHS tapes, and maybe there's a burgeoning Snoopy fan out there wondering "how exactly did Flashbeagle pan out?" I hope to one day answer that question.

Also, I will comment on anything that relates to Peanuts if it comes up in the news. (This is probably going to be rarer, as Charles Schulz is, right now, visiting that great Daisy Hill Puppy Farm in the sky.)

And lastly, the least this blog can do, is bring together millions of techno-savvy Peanuts fans around the globe. In fact, even if you're not techno-savvy (meaning you've never heard of Moby) this blog will bring you into this worldwide community. (Ask your grandchildren to print out the blog entries for you.)



There you go, in case you were dumbfounded by earlier comments, this will help you stay in the loop. Happiness is being in the loop.

No comments: